Sunday, March 18, 2012

The beginning......

I have decided to start a blog.   I don't know how this will go based on time and I actually stink at writing.  I am nothing compared to some of my wonderful friends, yet I am up for the challenge and to try something new.  My goal is to share adventures I have through travel, music, art, and friendships.  Also to steer me away from Facebook since I seem to have created an addiction over the last year.  I feel there could be several people that are exhausted seeing my uploaded pictures and posts; therefore I will use my wonderful blog to share those moments :). 

I have named my blog after one of my favorite songs from an amazing band The Head and the Heart.  I recently saw them in concert a couple weeks ago and it was amazing.  I love concerts, they are kind of my thing.  I try to attend five or more a year.  Concerts just do something for me...they relax me and warm my soul..I have two hopefuls in the future James Morrison and Snow Patrol.  I will attach the Rivers and Roads video and images below that I took from the concert.

I just came back from Bozeman, MT.  I randomly went to see Yosai last summer and I fall in love with everything.  It is beautiful!  Therefore I had to go back this Spring Break. It is always an adventure when Yosai and I get together.  This time around there was hiking, skiing, swollen ankles, hot springs, drinking, and did a say drinking.  After this spring break I will need to detox for sure.  Especially after my nine hours of St. Paddy's day adventure. 


                                                       My sister and I at the concert!

I have several travel plans this summer and I am so EXCITED!  I am traveling to Florida in June with my family...our favorite place Destin, then hopefully Portland at the end of June, followed by another adventure to Salt Lake City, finishing off in Hawaii.  In between I plan on relaxing, happy hours, and downtown Kansas City summers :).

Until next time.....


1 comment: