I had another successful school year with wonderful students and this year marks the end of my 7th year of teaching. I can not believe it! This year was my big year with new challenges. One new challenge was taking on a head track and field coaching position. It seems these last two months my body and soul was track and field. It pretty much consumed my life but the challenge, working with the athletes, and spending time with some great coaches make track and field a highlight of mine every year.
My summer begins with an amazing adventure. That adventure being Cameroon, Africa. I head out next Wednesday for three weeks. I will document the entire trip and hopefully will be able to blog during my trip @ internet cafes.

I will be mainly in the Southeast region. Some of the towns I will be visiting is Douala, Buea, Limbe, and Kribi.
Have a great Summer!
Oh and I turned 30 this year ....
So excited for you to take this journey! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete