Sunday, August 11, 2013

Top 10 List of Summer 2013

 
Another summer has come to a close.  Starting on Monday I get a whole new group of students, 150 of them!, and start my new career as a head track and field coach.  My summer has been crazy and usually that means the blog gets put to the side.  I decided to skip trying to go into detail of everything from the summer and go ahead and make a top ten list of my favorite events!

1. Glaciers National Park in Montana. 
    I loved this national park!  It was one of the many great stops we had in Montana.  Montana is a beautiful state and I am one lucky person to have a great friend that lives there!



 
 
2. My trip to Vegas!
    Went to Vegas this summer to spend some time with friends and Gabe!  It was Grabner's bachelorette party and had a wonderful time!  Plus it was Gabe's first time to Vegas and I think he had a little too much fun ;)
 

 
 
3.  Buying a house!


     I still have a lot to do, but I am loving the transition from renting to owning.  I don't have many photos yet of the house but here are a few.







4. Becoming an aunt again!
    My sister Sarah had twins in June and they are just adorable!

Noah

Micah
 

5. Fourth of July and A Garden of a Thousand Buddha!
   Every single time I go to Montana for the Fourth of July I love it.  These two moments brought me peace!


 
 
5. Friends coming to town!
    I had a few  wonderful friends that came back to Kansas for a visit! Erin, Toni, and Kathy...had great memories added as always, yet some of the visits were too short!
 
 
6. Lake weekend!
    Every summer some of us head to the Ozarks for a great weekend, thanks April! 
 
 
7. Concerts!
    Of course I have to attend some concerts during the summer!  The xx, BUTS1, Kenny Chesney, Grouplove, Matt and Kim, and Pat Green!
 






 
8 & 9. Spending time with friends and family!
    Happy hours, royals, BBQs, birthdays, brunch, etc.  I wish I had more of these days...when you buy a house sometimes it can take a huge chunk of your time.
 



 
 
10.  Lastly, spending time with my boo! 
      




No comments:

Post a Comment