Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is It Spring Yet?

 Spring I Want and Need You! Please come SOON!


Lately I have been dreaming about good weather, especially the weather we had last Spring.  Many times I have thought and mentioned to people how the Track and Field season last year was perfect.  Had a little bit of rain here and there but overall the sun was out and the weather was great.  This year we had a total of 10 practices outside, out of four weeks, and many of those days we could only run in the parking lot or certain lanes since the snow was still present on parts of the track.

It could have been the depressing weather the last couple months or my Spring activities  already taking over ,even if the weather stinks, that I have again neglected my blog!


              Oh how I wish I could turn back time, be sitting back on a beach in Hawaii and drinking a beer!

The last couple months have been busy busy busy like normal for me.  As I have mentioned in the past I seem to enjoy cramming as much as I can in a day, week, or month.  It sometimes causes me stress, but in the end I have no regrets with my work or social life.  I think this quote of the day sums it up perfectly!



So what have I been up to?  Let me think about the last couple months... 

1. Basketball season ended...exhausting, yet enjoy it every year.
2. Track season started the week that we had roughly a foot and half of snow.  Great times...sigh
3. 5 Snow Days this year!
4. Had several exciting news from family and friends (engagements and babies)
5. Booked two flights.  One for Laura's wedding in Phoenix during April and the next to see my buddy Erin in July.  ELEVEN Whole Days in MONTANA!  I am super excited about this...I will probably annoy many when I post WAY too many pictures on Facebook, yet this is nothing new.
6. Have three 5ks this Spring.  Already accomplished one, Westport 5k.  Probably one of my favorites and I cut my time, not bad when snow hurts training time. The next two are in April...Brew to Brew and Color me Rad
7. Bought tickets for four upcoming concerts in June.  Buzz under the Stars, The xx, Kenny, and Kanrocksas!  Super PUMPED!
8. Decided that even though I will miss RiverMarket that I am going to move back to Kansas and purchase a house this Spring!
9. Gabriel's birthday is next week and we have our one year anniversary in a month and half :).
10. St. Patties Day
11. Happy Hours, Book Club, Weston trip, and hanging with some of my favorites.
12. Discovered the magic of the wand (for the hair...thought I had to clarify)

12.  Wait Can not forget watching KU Basketball!!!



uuuummmmmm and my to do-list:

1. Change my flight from Montana to Kansas to Montana to Vegas.  That way I can be with Grabner on her Bachelorette night!
2. Buy a ticket to Salt Lake City for Grabner's Wedding for August.
3. Figure out the perfect house to move into
4. Two more months of Track and Field season
5. Two Baby Showers in April
6. Getting ready to double my aunt duties. Become a more active aunt in the future.
7. ENJOY LIFE!
8.  and ...SUMMER is just around the corner!
 
That pretty much sums up my last couple and upcoming months. 

Lastly want to leave the blog with two fun ideas.
 
1. Try The Majestic for happy hour.  It has a great food menu and the drinks are priced well.  Everything is around 5 bucks! They do not mention the happy hour time on the website so I will spread the work...it is from  2-6. 
 
http://www.majestickc.com/
 
2. A place my friends and I are tyring in two week is the Belvoir Winery.  It is in Liberty, MO and supposedly haunted and recently on Ghost Hunters. It sounded perfect for Susan and I.  It will be a great girls day!
 
http://www.belvoirwinery.com/

As always I will end the blog with pictures!

 
Kari and I in Westport for St. Patties
 

Scott and I during St. Patties
 

 
Girls trip to Weston, MO
 

Gabe and I in Wichita visiting his family
 


Until next time....  Love always, Nackles



No comments:

Post a Comment