Brew to Brew
http://brewtobrew.com/
The Brew to Brew Crew
Color me Rad
http://www.colormerad.com/
I have been getting ready to buy a home. I am finally looking at homes this Sunday and I am very excited!
Track an Field season is mid-way through. I have a cold as a result of how awful the weather has been! I have been cold to the bone for two weeks now because of practice and track meets. I still love it, but my throat and nose it hating me right now!
The month of April has also been spent with family and friends. Had birthdays and baby showers this month with family; Royals game, winery, and races with friends!
Sarah's Baby Shower
Fun Times for Gabe's birthday!
Ready for Gabe's brithday
Royals Time...Spring come soon please!
Winery
http://www.belvoirwinery.com/
It was a great girls day! I mentioned it in my last blog and I would like to go again and explore more.
School is coming to an end...5 more weeks! I need the summer to relax and re-group for another school year. The summer also allows me to accomplish some of my other passions. Next year will be my first year teaching 6 hours vs. 5 hours; it will be a new challenge.
Next weekend will be a Tri-Delta wedding weekend! New city to explore with some of my favorite people!
Love,
Nackles








No comments:
Post a Comment